We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible. Your privacy matters to CCV, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information: What We Collect and How We Collect It.
We receive and/or collect Personal Information from you based on the actions you take when you visit the Site. We use this information to measure and improve the service provided to you by the Site in the following ways:
- User Account Information. When you create or reconfigure an account, you provide some personal information, such as your name, username, password, email address or phone number. We may use this information to periodically contact you. We do not sell, rent, or share email addresses and never will.
- Web Browser Cookies, Log-Files and Tracking Technologies. Our Site uses “cookies” log-files and other tracking technologies that are anonymous in nature and do not identify you as an individual. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. Such information may include your computer IP address, unique mobile device identifier, browser type, ISP or carrier name, and the actions you take on the Site whenever you visit. This information gives us insight on how our users use our Site and our services.
- Clickstream Data. We also obtain data that logs the content on which you click while browsing and records your actions on the Site called clickstream data. Clickstream data can also tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use, the address of the website from which you linked to our Site, and the pages you access on the Site. This information allows us to narrow or limit the advertising materials provided to you based on your prior online activities or preferences.
Choice Regarding Your Personal Identification Information
We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related communications that involve our interaction with you or enjoying the services that the Site offers. Users may visit our Site anonymously.
How We Use Collected Information
We may use Personal Information collected from you in one or more of the following ways:
- to enable site features, and to retrieve and provide analysis of data you choose to enter into the Site,
- to send you important notices, such as communications about changes to your account, and our Site’s and services’ terms, conditions, or policies,
- to solicit input and feedback to improve our Site and services and customize your user experience,
- to enable you to communicate with other Users,
- to contact you via email, telephone, text or chat in a manner required by law,
- to meet contractual obligations,
- to send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, newsletters, support and administrative messages, and service bulletins, By providing us your email address when creating a user account or registering for our newsletters you explicitly agree that we may send you such updates, newsletters, and requests,
- to inform you about new products or promotional offers, or other opportunities which we feel will be of interest to you, and to provide advertisements to you through our Site, email messages, text messages, applications, or other methods of communication,
- to manage our Site’s administration, forum management, or fulfillment,
- to provide customer service and technical support,
- to administer surveys, sweepstakes, giveaways, contests, or similar promotions or events sponsored by us or our partners,
- for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and communications,
- to allow you to sign up for special offers from third parties through our sites,
- to use anonymized personal information to run (or authorize third parties to run) statistical research on individual or aggregate trends.
In addition to the uses described above, we may use Personal Information that we collect for other purposes that are disclosed to you at the time we collect the information, or with your consent.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share Personal Information about you with third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may engage third parties to perform services on our behalf, including maintenance services, hosting, data storage, security, analytics and data analysis, payment processing, assisting in marketing efforts, email and text message distribution, customer service, providing certain interactive tools, and conducting surveys and sweepstakes.
- Your Personal Information, and the contents of all of your online communications on or through our Site may be accessed and monitored as necessary to operate our Site, and may be disclosed:
- to satisfy any applicable laws or regulations,
- to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action,
- when we have a good faith belief that we are required to disclose the information in response to legal process (for example, a subpoena, court order, or search warrant),
- where we believe our Site is being used in the commission of a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to exchange information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk management, and
- when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety of you, another person, or the public generally.
- In addition to the instances described above, we may share Personal Information that we collect in a manner disclosed to you at the time we collect the information, or with your consent.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and generally accepted industry standards for security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information and data stored on our Site.
We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on and off of the services provided by the Site, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
You explicitly agree that we may send you notifications regarding the Site, our services, third party’s notifications and/or advertisements, and requests to rate our Site. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or activity related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails/notification that you receive from us.
Opting Out of Requested Communications: Requested communications include, for instance, email newsletters that may be expressly requested by you or which you consented to receive. after you request such communications, you may “opt out” of receiving them by using one of the following methods:
- Select the email “opt out” or “unsubscribe” link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each email communication.
- To unsubscribe from text messages delivered to mobile devices, reply to the message with the words “STOP” or “END.”
- Return to the web page(s) where you originally registered your preferences and follow the opt-out instructions.
- Contact us. Please provide your name, contact information, and specific relevant information that you no longer wish to receive and submit it to email@example.com.
If you are a registered user of the services provided by the Site, we provide you with tools and account settings to access, correct, delete, or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account.
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any inaccuracy in your Personal Information that we may be storing, or otherwise amend or delete your Personal Information, you may submit a request by send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years. If you are under 13, please do not disclose or provide any information.
Should this policy change, we would comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, which requires us to notify and obtain consent from a parent or guardian before we collect, use and disclose the personal information of children who are under 13 years of age.
Unless our sites and services contain the “Privacy Rights for California Minors in the Digital World” supplemental terms, our sites and services do not collect age from users under 18. If you reside in California and are a minor (you are under 18 years of age) and you are using a site or service that collects your age as a registration requirement and you submit content, please follow the instructions on the supplemental terms to request removal of public content.
Our California Do Not Track Notice
We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services. We may allow third parties, such as ad servers, to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Site.
Your California Privacy Rights
We do not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless you affirmatively agree to such disclosure, typically by “opting in” to receive information from a third party that is participating in a sweepstakes or other promotion on one of our sites, for example. If you ask us to share your personal information with a third party for its marketing purposes, we will only share information in connection with that specific promotion since we do not share information with any third party (other than our service providers) on an ongoing basis. To prevent disclosure of your personal information for use in direct marketing by a third party, do not “opt in” to such use when you provide personal information on one of our sites.
Users residing in certain jurisdictions, like California, have a right to access personal information held by us about them and their right of access can be exercised in accordance with applicable law. California law requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California residents asking about the business’s practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternately, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the resident has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. We have such a policy in place.
California residents may request further information about our approach to this law by writing to us. When writing to us, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body or subject line of your request, and include (i) the name of the site about which you are contacting us, (ii) any unique site identifier associated with you (like member number or forum handle), (iii) your name, and (iv) your contact information. Please submit requests by email to email@example.com and allow 30 days for a response. We will not accept requests via the telephone, mail, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
Cypress Capital Ventures LLC
16635 Spring Cypress #991
Cypress, Texas 77410
Last revised: October 2, 2017